Quickly posting these beauties for a little inspiration to break up the day.
I've got one paper edited and two quizzes down...now one quiz and essay to go! Just in case you were wondering, no, I'm not loaded with this much work due to procrastination. Actually, it is the opposite. My due dates are spread out throughout the next week, I just happen to like to get it out of the way all at once! I'm kind of an all or nothing girl like that. However, even though I'm getting all of this work done, I'd much rather be enjoying myself out in the fresh ocean air, all dressed up in metallics like Magdalena Glonek is for this Elle Greece editorial. That would make for a much better time!
Credit: tfs
4 comments:
ah! i lovee embellishment on anything
http://youngandimpressionablee.blogspot.com.au/
xx
nice!!
http://xdirtylittlesecret.blogspot.sg
awesome shots they are!! i really love the sequin top on second picture =) I love your blog, all contents are amazing <3 follow me if you love to, and i’ll follow you back :)
Letters To Juliet
LOVE the second dress.. Gorgeous photos.
Satu
Indie by heart
Post a Comment