Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Wednesday Wants: Go For The Gold

Photobucket

The Olympics are still a little over a week away, but you can always get a head start in showing your support by sporting the metal you hope your fellow compatriots come home with! 

Earrings - Nasty Gal
Fringe top - Topshop
Necklace - Asos
Shorts - F21
Coin necklace - F21
Jacket - Asos

13 comments:

Carolina Spínola said...

Adoro tudo , os colares são perfeitos :)


Beijinhos

Karola said...

Fab choices!!!

Thank you for commenting on my blog !
xoxo
Karola
www.karolasway.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Great selection, I love the jacket <3

http://monstermagpie.blogspot.com/

ice pandora said...

I can't wait for
the Olympics!
Nice gold picks
c:

xx

By Sara Romero said...

I love the shorts and that gorgeous jacket. I am beyond excited for the Olympics to finally start.

Sincerely Sarz

Miss Daisy said...

I love the jacket!
xoxo

www.secretsofmissdaisy.blogspot.com

Katie Frank said...

This is really good mix <3
would you like to follow each other?
http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/
http://www.facebook.com/CoeursDeFoxes

tiebow-tie.com said...

Gold accessories in my beloved for summer!
Thanks for comment in my blog, by the way would you like to follow each other?
let me know please!
kisses)

Eva said...

Hi Kristen, thank you very much for visiting my blog and commenting. The gold inspiration is great and I also hope for the best for our team at the olympics in London. Say hi to the windy city from me, I´d like to visit the USA some day.
xo Eve.h

lorenabr said...

Love the gold! great pieces!

Unknown said...

Im loving the fringe top and the necklace on the right! x

Sadie said...

I love the gold fringed top :) xx

Yajaira said...

nice
http://yajairasfashionnotes.blogspot.com/