Now this is a treat to start the weekend off right! What we have here is the newest collection from Motel Rocks, and right away you can see they are all about the prints, which is perfectly fine by me because a collection of florals, leopard, and that foil print (that should be on everything) is like a cut/paste of my favorite things. Plus, theirs still the sheer pieces, cut-outs, and body-con attire that Motel is a must for!
What are your thoughts on Motel's newest looks?
14 comments:
I love motel so much!!
www.studentfab.blogspot.co.uk
love your blog dear, gorgeous photos! love the leoprard print one! !ive a new post up about visions boards, would love to know what you think.
your new follower, Eimear x
http://supposeishouldblog.blogspot.ie/
Love all these looks! Love Motel! Thanks for the comment.
xx
Lauren
http://slowburnfastburn.com
I love these outfits!!!! :) xo Alma
http://www.soulofashopper.com
lovely looks
Check out my blog! What do you think? Let me know! I'd love some feedback. Maybe we can follow each other?
www.ultimatechicdiary.blogspot.com
Xo,S
Gosh I love them - those are some real cool pieces!!!
would love for you to check out my new post
http://fashionblends.blogspot.com
LOVE THE LEOPARD DRESS!!!
http://style-squared.blogspot.com
omg love Motel, the lookbook is too amazing! i am so in love with those gorgeous prints, so edgy and wild! xx
Letters To Juliet
I love their collections c:
I wish they had a shop in
my country!!
xx
what cool collection! loved every single piece!
xoxo, andie
Fashionista's Pick
Facebook Twitter Bloglovin
Definitely edgy and amazing like your blog :)!
www.suspironews.blogspot.com
seems very interessant
www.laflorinata.com
i want everything from the second outfit! well done motel! x
Love Motel?
get 20% off with discount code
GEORGINAGOODMAN
www.georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk
Post a Comment