Monday, April 2, 2012

One Too Many Means A Giveaway

Photobucket

Photobucket

When my last order from Forever 21 came I was super confused to find that TWO cherry blossom kimonos were in the box. Then I realized I was just an idiot...and accidentally ordered two. So, I thought to myself I could just return it or get some store credit, but then I said to myself "Wait a minute! It has been forever and a day since I held a giveaway on the blog!" So lovelies, my mistake now means it is time for another chance to win something for free!

Now for the facts: The giveaway for the new/completely packaged kimono is open worldwide and will run until April 16th when I randomly choose a winner. The kimono is a size small. To enter all you have to do is follow this blog (I keep things simple).

An extra entry will be added for following on Twitter as well : )

Good luck!


24 comments:

Mlle W said...

Wow, you're so generious and it is actually a gorgeous piece. Are you sure we (the ones trying to win) don't have to like 20 facebookpages etc like normal giveaways do? If so that is even more amazing

Andreja said...

well, i'm already following you everywhere - so am i in the ballot? i would really really like to win something!

xoxo, andie
Fashionista's Pick

Giuliana said...

that's very nice of you dear, that's a gorgeous kimono by forever 21! good luck to all

love,
-Giuliana
http://www.suededreamsinc.com

Mandy said...

Ahhh, that kimono is so amazing! I love the cherry red colour - absolutely lovely!

Love your blog too - so full of beautiful posts and you have great style. :)

Following you now! <3 Hope you'll pop back in soon!

<3 Mandy xx
http://frocksandotherfrivolities.blogspot.com

underthewillowtrees said...

Glad I found your blog, I really like it and am of course now following :)

The kimono looks beautiful on you xx

carrylicious said...

so gorgeous!!
ohhh hope to win this :D

xxx

Courtney Erin said...

I'm a follower! And a Twitter follower as well.

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Amber said...

Sign me up! I follow via google! Fingers crossed :)

colorfulgiggle said...

love the prints on your blouse! you look awesome!
Greetings!

la vie quotidienne said...

Super CUTE Kimono...i love Forever21 also..in Germany is necessary pay 75 Euros for free delivery...Super COOL Blog.

Thanks for your comment in my BLOG

I follow in Bloglovin, i'm waiting u

If you check now, you can see my new OUTFIT.

XOXO from MUNICH

La Vie Quotidienne

www.laviequo.com

Jessica said...

I love the print on the kimono!

METROX LOVES YOU the blog. said...

Great idea! Love your blog sweetheart! We also love your style sense! That is just one amazing outer. Perfect for spring!

Follow your blog for sure!

Love,
MLU the blog.

Yasemin said...

The kimono is so cute! I follow you on blogger, bloglovin and twitter

yasemin

Lizelisabeth said...

Oh I want in!! :D Cute giveaway, with amazing idea to make use of your ordering mistake! ;) I've follow you with Bloglovin. But since I'm not tweetering, sorry I can't follow you thru it. :( Count me in, elisabethparamita(at)gmail(dot)com.

Lovely post and amazing blog!

Hugs and kiss kiss,
Liz
.voguish.doodles.

Unknown said...

cool. I'm following you now :)


xx teenj

Unknown said...

Great post.

Lidiya said...

Gorgeous kimono, it looks so elegant <3
http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.co.uk/

Jaeger said...

yay yay! I'm following you!

http://youngandimpressionablee.blogspot.com.au/

xx

Jan said...

Following you on Bloglovin :)

xo,
janmloves.blogspot.com

Jan said...

Just followed you on Twitter as janmiguel. :)

Anonymous said...

I love it! <3 Looks really nice on you :) Following via Bloglovin' and Twitter.


x Satu

Indie by Heart

Mers Derska said...

Hey,
I actually find your bloh and hey dude - Its amazing .
I`m your new Twitter and Bloglovin Follower.

Kisses Meroda
http://berlin-fashion-fou.blogspot.de/

P.S the Giveaway is awsome

samantha.tedesco said...

I love this kimono!!!!
I follow you via blogger and bloglovin:
samantha.tedesco@gmail.com

samantha.tedesco said...

I follow you via twitter, also ;)
@samanthatedesco