Wednesday, April 11, 2012

If I Were Wearing Romwe

It seems like just about every chick with a blog has been wearing so much Romwe lately...except for me.  However, as the post title goes, if I were wearing Romwe these are the pieces that I'd be wearing

Photobucket
Beaded Collar Backless Black Jumpsuit, Oblique Zip Fastening Apricot Coat
Photobucket
Metallic Sleeves White Tank Dress, All Over Lace Apricot Shorts
Photobucket
Bowknot Peep Platform, Crossed Tied Platform
Photobucket
Beaded Main Silver Necklace, Cross Vein Pink Pearl Ring

As much as I love everything above there is so much more that I am drooling over.
My money saving is going to have to begin...NOW!

Reminder: Click HERE to enter my kimono giveaway!

11 comments:

Andreja said...

this is a great pick. really like the dresses, especially the left one.

xoxo, andie
Fashionista's Pick

ENTER MY GIVEAWAY HERE

Courtney Erin said...

I don't have any Romwe in my closet...but I would so love to get some pieces from them!

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Yajaira said...

love the lace shorts - cute

Check out my GIVEAWAY - http://yajairasfashionnotes.blogspot.com/2012/04/200-followers-giveaway.html

yajairasfashionnotes.blogspot.com

Mers Derska said...

Hey,
Amazing blog ! I love your Design. The black and white stuff locks great ;)

LG Meroda
http://berlin-fashion-fou.blogspot.de/

Clément Dezelus said...

Such an amazing selection !!!

http://clement-dezelus.blogspot.fr/

Jaeger said...

gorgeous picks!

http://youngandimpressionablee.blogspot.com.au/

xx

la vie quotidienne said...

COOL dresses and Necklace

You can check my purchase CONSCIOUS H&M:

www.laviequo.com

XOXO from MUNICH

La Vie Quotidienne

Angela Alvarez said...

love the picks!!
great selection!
xx
@fashionbit

www.fashionbit.blogspot.com

The Chic Sheet said...

I think I want every piece!

XX,
Miranda

Unknown said...

Love the blazer!!!

Emmett Katherine said...

The first jumpsuit is really cute :) I think Romwe sponsors a lot of bloggers which is why it's all over the blogosphere!