Monday, June 6, 2011

New

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

A little, mini-haul from Forever 21 and two striped knotted tops from Nordstrom.

Now that I've finally bought some lightweight knits, a sheer button down, and thankfully solved my problem of somehow having zero pairs of shorts...I'm feeling summer-ready.

24 comments:

Mikimoto Angel said...

I love the 3rd, 4th and 5th items. Lovely! :-)

Mystic Nymph

Amber said...

i think I have too many pairs of shorts but your pink shorts make me wanna go out and get another pair

Kimberly said...

love everything especially the top and the shorts are so cute love the header!

http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

Joanna S. said...

great clothes !
i love your shirt,shoes and tops :)

xx said...

amazing selection of shorts! xx

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your comment, great blog! I like the shorts :)

http://chicgeekblogger.blogspot.com/

Please take a minute to look at my vintage boutique;

http://bitsforboffins.bigcartel.com/

Pearl said...

Love the shorts & the sheer blouse ,Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog.Folowing!!! Follow back too :)

Kacrates said...

Beautiful striped tops! I got the black one from Marshalls!

I love my old Levi's said...

OMG ! I love all your new stuff
I'm in love with your new shorts ans the crochet tee

alannah. said...

oh you bought some wonderful things! those wedges are so cute & will be so leg lengthening!!i also really like the crochet top & that sheer blouse, beautiful.x



thatsweetaurora.blogspot.com

Flight of Fancy Boutique said...

OH my goodness, these are PERFECT. I love them all, so great. I wish I could shop like that as well! xx

sorelle in style said...

I'm loving colored shorts lately! Perhaps I'll take a trip to Forever 21, too! ;)

-j
sorelle in style

Kate L. said...

Those shoes are to die for:) Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Fashion Cat
www.firstlookbook.blogspot.com

Janelle Haskin said...

Love the sheer button down and cream crop top! Great finds!

xo
Janelle

www.janellehaskin.etsy.com

Anonymous said...

I wish there was f21 in australia :(

Fashion Cappuccino said...

You have the perfect summer wardrobe! They're exactly what I want to wear! The shorts are awesome! And I need a tan wedges like those! xoxoxoo

Catherine said...

love love loooove! especially the pink shorts and the blouse <3

Celine said...

OOOh, you got some great stuff. Is that sheer blouse F21 too?
www.thewardrobediaries.com

sara l said...

great items!

Gemma said...

Those wedges are amazing! I have been looking for some like that everywhere!

http://lafashionistagemma.blogspot.com/

Mrs,Ce said...

i love it!

Anaivilo said...

Oh I adore those wedges! They are amazing, the straps and the color, so soft and lovely! Great purchases, I also love the shirt :D

cynthiasblog said...

I love all your purchases especially the shorts!

http://cynthiasblog.over-blog.com

Isquisofrenia said...

i know seems like i announced my pregnancy yesterday but yeah time goes by fast, thankyou so much for the sweet comment and this pieces and your shoes are amazing!!