Wednesday, June 1, 2011

New Month, New Look

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jules Mordovets in Glamour France

I've just switched out my old header for this one. Love it? Hate it? Prefer Abbey to Diana?
Let me hear it! I'd love to know what you think : )

Credit: tfs

19 comments:

Angela Alvarez said...

Looove it!! :D
Happy Month!!
XX
FASHIONBIT

Camilla said...

I love these

x Camilla

intothefoldfashion.blogspot.com

Joanna S. said...

awesome photos :)
she looks amazing ! :)

Closet Fashionista said...

Oooh I love these shots! :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Yajaira said...

great inspirational photos
i see you changed the header - looks great
changes are always great

Angel Garcia said...

Flower power! I am all about that second picture..

All the best, Angel

Mikimoto Angel said...

I love these photos. Nice choice on your new header. :-)

Much love from Mystic Nymph

Fydez said...

Love this editorial, so cool. Your header looks as cool as the editorial. XX

AquĆ­ said...

love these powerful images! I really like your new header!

Anna said...

amazing editorial!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fairytale-Frocks/200131730009910

rouli said...

love every single look:)

Gabrielle - I LIKE IT FAST said...

Stunning editorial! Your header looks great

xx
ilikeitfast.blogspot.com

Alicia said...

I really like your header!! & these inspiration photos are gorgeous!

xoxo

Kimberly said...

love these looks so amazing!

http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

wonderful photos!!
thank you for your sweet comment :)
xoxo

Becca. said...

love your header and fab photos too! and yes take another look at petite maxi-dresses!

thanks for the comment on my blog :)
XOXO, BECCA
http://www.fashion-train.co.uk

Fashion Cappuccino said...

Beautiful editorial! The second one is my favorite! Your header is awesome, I love both Abbey and Diana so either one is fine by me :-) xoxoxoo

beryl said...

this is an awesome editorial with such strong shots

xx, theemeraldsun.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

wow nice stuffs.
http://ravegeneration.blogspot.com/