These stunning photos of Carola Remer in Vogue Japan are here in place of the last post that I saved as a draft early this morning. Why is that post not here? Well, Blogger apparently likes to mess with you and say it saved your post and then when you log back in hours later it likes to act as if you had never typed such a thing! Lame. My Resort 2012 reviews will have to wait because now I'm just too lazy. Honestly though I don't care all that much, mostly thanks to the fact that I really love this editorial! If only I could just wrap myself up in feathers like the last photo. Oh, that would be nice...
Credit: tfs
8 comments:
Argh! That is so frustrating and not surprising... I always post immediately in fear of this happening! Well, your post was lovely none the less... Thank you for your comment btw & congratulations on graduating!
http://inherentstylela.blogspot.com/
Blogger really has been acting so weird lately.
Those pictures are beautiful! I wish I can pose like those models. :-D
Mystic Nymph
I'm following you, I hope you follow me back as well. :-)
These pictures are amazing!
Thank you for your lovely comment, dear! If you wanna follow each other, just follow me and I'll follow back!
Loves,
Rowan
www.redreidinghood.blogspot.com
blogger can be a pain!
I love these shots anyway, she is stunning <3
thanks for stopping by, claire x
http://moncheri2311.blogspot.com/
Thanks for your lovely comment! I'm so glad you liked it.
Anyway, i love these beautiful pictures, and, yes, that last feather monster is pretty sensational - wouldn't mind one of those
Stop by again some time soon!
X Zoe X
http://intrepidinspirations.blogspot.com
Ahhh I love this editorial myself! And congratulations for your blog, you're doing a great job!
I'm following now! Maybe we can follow each other? :)
Mary ftom http://teenfashiondiary.blogspot.com/
This is such a beautiful shoot! Loovee all of the feathers <3
xx
http://twentytwoblog.blogspot.com
she is stunning, and the shots are beautiful <3
- http://amourfashions.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment