Thursday, June 2, 2011

A Life In Style

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Alla Kostromicheva for H&M Magazine

Is it just me or does H&M always come up with the prettiest editorials? This one especially happens to be bringing out my inner escapist. It may not be groundbreaking stuff, but from the colors to the setting, it is just so appealing to the eye!

Credit: fashiongonerogue

17 comments:

New York Don't Leave Me said...

Gorgeous! Love the dresses!
www.nydontleaveme.com

Mikimoto Angel said...

Those dresses make me drool to death! They're to die for. I want to live my everyday life in style. ;-)

Mystic Nymph

I just followed you. I hope you follow me back. :-)

Frank Vinyl said...

gorgeous photos you have here!!
thanks for your comment:)
francesca

Teresa said...

pásate por mi blog y sígueme si te gusta :)


http://robameunasonrisa.blogspot.com/

Celine said...

They really do a great job of styling their pieces... nice inspiration, thanks!
www.thewardrobediaries.com

Unknown said...

Beautiful photos and a lovely inspiration.

ronan said...

following - amazing blog! i love these photos especially the first and third ones! gorgeous :) ronan x

ronanronanronan.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

wow i can't even believe this is by h&m! transport me please.

X

hannah
http://www.thefashionhash.com/

Nicole said...

Beautiful pictures!

By the way, thanks for your lovely comment!

Kisses from Hong Kong,
Nicole

Andrea said...

love the pics from the magazine!

great blog :)

Unknown said...

I love it!

Join the vintage give away on my blog if you like :)

www.givelivelovelife.com

BB said...

I love the H&M Style and this gold sandals !!!!
Beautifulllllll

**BB**

http://ilovetheshoppingonline.blogspot.com/

Kelly-Ann Maddox said...

H&M editorials can be very pretty and I've noticed they involve swimming pools a lot of the time! (The Kylie shoot was a classic example.) They do engage with the escapist in us, I think. I do tend to find the clothes a touch uninspiring/generic and tend to be more interested in the settings. *sigh* That checked swimming pool is stunning.

Wida said...

If only I could live there! *sigh*

Wida
Missing Amsie Blog

Federica Delprino said...

Wow, this is a great photoshooting :D

http://fehmoda.blogspot.com/

MONZIE AKA EUQINOM7 said...

LOVING THESE COLORFUL PHOTOS THIS POST IS GREAT!

http://euqinom7.blogspot.com/

Melanie said...

wow, love the pictures, you have a great blog =)

www.walk-the-street.blogspot.com