Sunday, May 1, 2011

Neon

Photobucket

Photobucket
Sasha in Vogue Paris

Photos to match up with all the wishful thinking from last month in hopes that May will actually be warm. Fingers crossed everyone, because I just can't deal with 40-50 degree days anymore. I need my shorts and sandals asap!

Credit: tfs

16 comments:

gold N turquoise said...

OMG yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A thousand times, yes!!! These photos are friggin amazing!

jenny
http://goldnturquoise.blogspot.com/

Milica said...

Wow! Both photos are amazing!

www.modeuncover.com

Shelby said...

cool photos... i love neon but am too chicken to wear it myself. these are quite inspiring though <3shelby

www.makemespakrly.blogspot.com

The Fashion Buzz said...

Love these photos. I would never have thought neon could look so good

PiruletadeGato said...

Love the first one!

lollipopcat.blogspot.com

Amber said...

whoa,not sure if I could pull neon off but it does look cool

Stop by and join my Bath & Body Works Giveaway!

Kate Junior said...

love the neon colours!! x

amalie said...

stunning!! loove the neon colors xx

Isquisofrenia said...

the neon is just amazing!!

Hazel said...

amazing photo shoot! i like her neon green sunglasses :D

Kimberlee said...

Love the first photo!

Clara said...

THe colour are amazing!

Alina.Dellos said...

i love sasha.

thank you so much for visiting my blog and for your comment.

thefashionguitar said...

I am a huge fan of the neon trend!!

XO Charlotte
www.thefashionguitar.com

Alicia said...

These pictures & collection are really great! Lovely post!

DanielaCarpino said...

love the colors of the pictures! so great!