Natasha Poly, Daria Strokous, Iselin Steiro, Kasia Struss, and Ginta Lapina in Elle France
A little heavy on the photos I know, but just look at how much is going on in this editorial (and this is just half of it)! Elle France puts every trend to work making sure their is a little something for everyone. Personally, I am in love with the styling here and I'm trying to narrow it down to my favorite look but I just can't do it. However, if anything were to make the choice a little easier those Dior shoes could definitely do the trick!
Credit: modelcouture
6 comments:
I looove all of these!!! :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/
I absolutly love the snake skin outfit!
The shorts and the blazer are just perfect!!
http://anhourafteryesterday.blogspot.com
Thanks for the comment. Great post. I really like all of those looks. I honestly don't know which one I would pick.
http://shinigami-u-openingmymind.blogspot.com/
love the colorblock and the white looks
oh those bright stilettos are just incredible
that is great!!xxx
www.zscloset.blogspot.com
Post a Comment