Today is the first day of summer which means two very important things:
1) I am done with high school!
2) I am done writing about how much work I still need to get done at the end of every post.
The second is extra special not only because I won't be complaining, but I can quit being blog lazy and post more frequently/comment faster/etc. Plus, I definitely want to revamp this layout a little. I love you Abbey Lee but you have been sitting on top of this page too long!
Here are some of the things that I'd like to pick up this summer (but probably won't-who am I kidding) categorized all nice and neat below:
1) I am done with high school!
2) I am done writing about how much work I still need to get done at the end of every post.
The second is extra special not only because I won't be complaining, but I can quit being blog lazy and post more frequently/comment faster/etc. Plus, I definitely want to revamp this layout a little. I love you Abbey Lee but you have been sitting on top of this page too long!
Here are some of the things that I'd like to pick up this summer (but probably won't-who am I kidding) categorized all nice and neat below:
Lightweight Tops
Free People/F21/BB Dakota
Printed Rompers
Printed Rompers
Motel/Asos/Asos
Colorful Shoes
Colorful Shoes
Topshop/ Steve Madden/ Topshop
...And we'll just consider this the "misc" category
...And we'll just consider this the "misc" category
Asos/Free People/F21
About those shorts, I feel like I've put them in another post before, and if I haven't then that is probably just because I've wanted them for so long. You know, you can look other places but they just aren't the same...
About those shorts, I feel like I've put them in another post before, and if I haven't then that is probably just because I've wanted them for so long. You know, you can look other places but they just aren't the same...
17 comments:
i want all those tops, rompers and shoes, too! so lovely for summer!!
love the silver shorts!!!
http://themashedup.blogspot.com/
Lydz xX
I's obsessed with Asos dresses! Nice choice!
www.modeuncover.com
I love all those shoes!! Perfection :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/
what great picks! love those rompers and pretty colourful wedges! aweomse
http://blogoftheprettythings.blogspot.com/
xxx
How fun to end High School! :D
I am ending the Swedish high school this wednesday, and I can't wait!!
thank you so much,for stoppin' by,kristen!i really appreciate it!
I need the motel playsuit and the free people shorts!
xx
love the rompers!
XOXO, BECCA
http://www.fashion-train.co.uk
love the rompers and the shoes so great for summer!
http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/
Totally into the lightweight tops.
yes. i'm down with allll that stuff!
I love everything!!! what a things for summer!! The printed rompers are stunning!
xx
Have a nice weekend!!
www.sickbytrend.com
Looove the light weight tops and printed rompers :) Such great selection! Have a good weekend :)
looks great!! :D love evertything!!
xx
fashionbit
rombers<333
Those silver shorts and the steve madden shoes are gorgeous. I think I need them both.
-Meagan
http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com
Post a Comment