Ieva Laguna for Elle France
I couldn't have seen this editorial at a better time as it is finally feeling like the right season where I am. We may have skipped over some weeks of Spring but that is just fine by me because as long as the weather continues to be warm enough to take note from this editorial, I'm good (and I'll be even better if I get my hands on a striped romper).
I couldn't have seen this editorial at a better time as it is finally feeling like the right season where I am. We may have skipped over some weeks of Spring but that is just fine by me because as long as the weather continues to be warm enough to take note from this editorial, I'm good (and I'll be even better if I get my hands on a striped romper).
Credit: fashiongonerogue
10 comments:
Dress from the second photo is divine!
www.modeuncover.com
lovely editorial! Very cool the first one!
xx
www.sickbytrend.com
I love these! Especially the first one :)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/
i LOVE these photos! so inspiring
www.littlemissdressup.com
lovely photos!! and lovely Joshua Radin title :)
Gorgeous editorial. I'm in love with that knit dress. So glad the weather has been nice, though I fear that could mean a crappy summer.
Oh I wish it was warming up rather than getting colder over here! For now I'll just have to make do with these gorgeous images!
Great inspiration shots!
xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com
love the jewelry on her feet!
Hi Kristen! I love these photos so much! I need a pair of mustard pants stat! Hope the weather continues to be sunny! :-) xooxxoo
Post a Comment