Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Gucci Revisited

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

While I patiently wait for more resort collections, I figured I might as well browse some shows from seasons past to get my runway fix in. The spring 2009 collection from Gucci is still a favorite for obvious reasons. A 70s-inspired collection with a mix of vibrant colors, chic neutrals, and a splash of python here and there? Still perfect.
Credit: vogue

8 comments:

scarlet's walk said...

i love the collection.

Paola said...

fantastic!!!*_*

www.paolinasspace.blogspot.com

Shelby said...

these are all gorgeous... but the red suit with the light blue top is out of this world!! i need to find pieces to recreate the look immediately! <3shelby

www.makemesparkly.blogspot.com

Amber said...

genius collection. That red suit is perfection

Elyse E said...

Absolutely love it!

Beatrice Balaj said...

All of the outfits are so great! My fav is the red trousers with the red blazer. :)



Xx,
beatricebalaj.blogspot.com

unclichedtrio@gmail.com said...

Gucci did a good job, especially with looks on the first picture!


http://unclichedtrio.blogspot.com

Nomadic D. said...

gorgeous collection. absolutely still relevant. thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog!

http://nomadic-d.blogspot.com/