Friday, May 13, 2011

Bottega Veneta

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Bottega Veneta's resort collection brought on varying colors and fabrics as muted earth tones turned into bright magenta and cerulean, and leather and canvas became flowing silk throughout the progression of the show. Ruffles, stripes, and rope details could also be found amongst the collection of lightweight pieces. While I may not be boarding a jet to go off to some warm, tropical island destination any time soon, I can say that if I were I would most definitely remember to pack a few of those dresses with me.


OT: I know everyone is super happy now that Blogger is working again and I am totally in that same boat, but I'll admit that thanks to the lack of posts and my bloglovin being empty I actually got something done yesterday - the final paper of the 5 that I had to write before the end of the school year. It feels so good! Maybe Blogger should screw up more often : )



Credit: vogue

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are super cut outfits!!
The pink and white dress is my favorite :)

http://anhourafteryesterday.blogspot.com

Erin said...

Gorgeous! VB always does it so well.

xx
http://www.trufflesnruffles.com/

Kacrates said...

Bottega was great this season. :) I agree. I loved the first dress when I first saw it. Heaven on a body.

But yeah, i did not notice blogger was under construction or maintenance til this morning.

scarlet's walk said...

nice collection.

CHLOE and JESSICA said...

love the all the neutral with a pop if color..stunning
xo

http://www.leatherlaceblog.com/

Jenn said...

beautiful collection :)

xx

http://jennplaysguitar.blogspot.com/

hitme said...

love that collection <3 colorful clothes rocks ;) kisses from Poland:*

Barbara von Enger said...

The last two rows of pictures are my favourite - am drawn to vibrant colours. Indeed. I'm glad blogger is back to normal again. So happy that you got your final paper done.
Have a nice weekend;-)

It-Blogirls said...

Amazing selection of pictures! looks all so great!

Noortje said...

amazing collection!
xo

Pieter said...

I love the first two outfits!
Great collection xx

Theblackm4ze.blogspot.com

Joshua Chenault said...

i absolutely adore this Bottega Veneta line. i love that hot pink flowy dress, gorgeous.

http://joshdash.blogspot.com

Yajaira said...

love the brights

Fashion Cappuccino said...

I've always loved their collections! Very clean colors and chic proportions! I was upset with blogger but I actually did finish all my work despite that! Have a wonderful weekend! xxooxoxo

TMRK said...

Great Blog! Follow me :)

Claire M. said...

Fantastic outfits! I love it :)

Claire M.