A roundup of Bianca (just call her perfection) Balti photos from Cannes this year. A tad bit late but definitely post-worthy
In Roberto Cavalli (-sigh- I want to wear Cavalli in Cannes)
At the Replay party
In Dolce & Gabbana with the de Grisogono guy
In Alberta Ferretti with that guy again (Check out them jewels!)
And lastly a candid shot looking all fresh-faced
Just keep living my life then, Balti.
Just keep living my life then, Balti.
Credit: tfs, google
11 comments:
Wow she is gorgeous !!! Love your blog <3
those dresses are the most beautiful creations. they would make anyone in them look stunning. She looks stunning in her causal clothes though anyway!
margief
x
www.margieheartsclothes.blogspot.com
she s so beautiful:)
Beautiful dresses!
www.modeuncover.com
I love the last picture is wonderful!
http://www.ohmydior.org/
WOW she is beautifull !
Wow, she's perfection like you said! I love her most in that gorgeous, white Dolce and Gabbana dress! Simply stunning! xoxoxoo
She looks incredible dressed up and down! Gorgeous!
www.nydontleaveme.com
that cavalli dress is sunning! soo jealous
xx, theemeraldsun.blogspot.com
flawless face!!!!!!!!!!!
shes is soo stunning
Post a Comment