Well the jury seems to be out on Emanuel Ungaro (love it/hate it; too much Givenchy & not enough Ungaro; its modern and sexy/its all sorts of trashy; etc) but for a house that was on shakey ground and is still trying to revive its reputation, I'd say Giles Deacon did a hell of a job. The collection hit on countless trends: lace, all things sheer, colored furs, and even those damn animal head sweatshirts that well, I am seriously over. That doesn't hinder my love though, and it is a big departure from previous seasons (we'll just discard those Lohan days) but it seems to be in the right direction.
Note: On my second viewing those trashy red nails caught my attention. I'm all about that.
Note: On my second viewing those trashy red nails caught my attention. I'm all about that.
Credit: tfs
16 comments:
that pink looks beautiful with the red nails!
xx
sftrend
lovee it. but i still don't get why they continue using death skinny models!<3
http://www.julia-louise.blogspot.com
great style!and nice blog!
thanks for sharing!!
i am following you now on bloglovin'!!
hope you can visit and follow back if u like my blog!!!
kissses from greece!!
www.ffffashionmixxxx.com
diggin all the leather pieces!
Not one of my favourite designers! It looks messy!
xoxo ;*
http://itscocovintage.blogspot.com/
AMAZING collection.. I have no word... WOW <3
did not notice the red nails until you mentioned them, and now I don't know how I feel about that.
I admire that variance in textures though, bit of a panacea type thing.
love love love this collection! :)
www.thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com
ohhhh love it!!! I actually found a purplish blue faux fur jacket at the Salvation Army the other day, now I have the inspiration to wear it!
-beck
http://fabulous-junk.blogspot.com
i agree, i really really like it!
it is very givenchy though.
I actually scrolled down not looking at the title, and I thought "wait, thats not the givenchy runway?" But it's still pretty good, just wish he would break out and be more personal...
I really like this collection! It's so HC!
Juliet xxx
wow I love the cutting and details! <33
I find it's really Ungaro, the style codes are there with no-colors and that shapes... on the contrary to Thierry Mugler, who's spirit and style is dead!
ohh waow. I like this collection.. haven't seen this one before! I like how it's so fitted. and a lot of the clothing is from the neck down.
That pink fur is amazing!!
enamodeuse.blogspot.com
Post a Comment