Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Jac Attack

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The lovely Jac. Not my absolute fav (that is Magdalena), but definitely getting up there. Remember when she caused all that controversy during Australian Fashion Week however many years ago? I may be the last person to do so but I didn't even realize that was her until recently! It is kind of funny to put all those little pieces together.

Credit: tfs

11 comments:

Fashionable Rose said...

heey! thank you so much for ur lovely comment on my blog! :) i love ur blog i love models style!

Monroe Steele said...

she is gorgeous. great photos. thanks for sharing

xoxo Monroe

Fashion Steele NYC

Rohaina H. said...

love this girl! hahaha she's stunning
thanks for the push to actually make a blog. its up & running :)

Anna Katrina said...

ah she is so gorgeous!!

stop by sometime<3
http://passportglamour.blogspot.com

Alex Adamson said...

I LOVE this! And the last post, so pretty. Follow me and I'll follow you :)

-Alex
http://akadamson.blogspot.com/

therawpower said...

the first picture, i reli like how she looked into the camera....its melting my heart...

rouli said...

cool post!

kiss!

Hazel said...

love her face! such a doll!

Lauren said...

She is great! I wish I could do my makeup like hers!!

Lauren
Sparrow & Urchin

Anonymous said...

I struggle to connect her with her associated controversy...hmm great pics though

Bright Green Laces

Anonymous said...

She is gorgeous!! I really love the eye make up
<3
http://reserveradefashion.blogspot.com