Thursday, March 24, 2011

First Official Buys of Spring

I just realized the last post I did was on Sunday! I was on such a good run for a while. Well, a post every other day is a good run for me at least. I'll just blame my absence on the sheer exhaustion that has come over me this week. No clue as to why...maybe it is the change of seasons? Good news though, I bought sandals (amongst other things)! Here are my purchases from this week:

Photobucket
Both pairs of wedges and sandals from Urban Originals, jeans and top from Urban Outfitters, and all jewelry from H&M. Three cheers for being frugal!

A better look at the necklace just because that picture is no good
Photobucket

More good news...I'm officially on Spring Break! Not so good news...I'm not going anywhere and it is currently 35 degrees. Basically that means I'm wearing the same clothes as when I was on winter break, so those shoes will have to stay put away for the time being. I'm not too disappointed though, getting to Spring Break was always that last hurdle before the year was pretty much finished and I just realized that now I have seven weeks left before I am officially a high school graduate : ) I'm beyond excited!

I hope everyone that is on break now/will be soon, or hell, was already on spring break has/will have/had a good one!

21 comments:

MargieF said...

i love H&M for accessories they are such good value and they get it so right 99% of the time. i hope you get to crack out the spring buys soon!
margief
x
www.margieheartsclothes.blogspot.com

Monroe Steele said...

love the shoes with all the holes..so cool. Great necklace too. Have a fun Spring break..although its cold.

xoxo Monroe

Fashion Steele NYC

Kimberly said...

love the red and nude shoes so adorable! great post! thanks for the comment!

http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

Shilpi Tomar said...

that necklace is SWEET!

xx

sftrend

Heidi said...

Great picks! I am loving the wedges and jewelry. I didn't do anything special on Spring Break also so don't feel bad. Well after college there is no spring break anyways...lol

Anonymous said...

Cool purchases! Specially the shoes, you definitely got springy ones!

<3 Cess O.
http://blog.cessoviedo.com

Selina. said...

Thanks for your sweet comment!
I love the red shoes, perfect for spring

TWINFASHION said...

following ur lovely blog hon! xx

www.twinfashionblog.com

Emily said...

Thanks for your lovely comment, so exciting you're close to graduating!
x

http://rosemodern.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

hey! love your blog!!! i follow you!

you made an amazing shopping! love the shoes!

www.silvicious.com

Yajaira said...

great buys
love all the shoes
nice accessories!

sonia tibblin said...

Tack för kommentaren och besöket! Hoppas du kikar in igen :)

Jättefin blogg du har :)

Bronagh said...

Love the necklace; must pop in to H&M. Had a very similiar Topshop one but it went to necklace heaven a while back. :-(

amalie said...

great purchases! loove your shoes x

rouli said...

lovely post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Faux Fur Sake said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog :)
Love all your purchases look, especially those red wedges and H&M never fail with their jewellery.

Kimberlee said...

Great buys, I can't wait for Spring to finally get here... so over this weather :p

Catherine said...

loooove! especially the shoes <3

Raquel said...

the red wedges are great!

Milica said...

Spring shopping! Yay! :) Love it all!

www.modeuncover.com

Anonymous said...

i love the beige wedges <3 and im out for spring break too, its very hot!

http://effysteff.blogspot.com/