Currently I am in love with this editorial from the October 1998 issue of Vogue Russia featuring Jaime King, when she was still James King.
Whenever I look at older editorials, even ones that aren't that old like the one above, it always blows my mind to think that thats what was in magazines when I was however many years old (in this case I was six). I'm sure I've mentioned this before, but I feel like I missed out! Its like this whole world was going on and my young self didn't even care. Granted, at 6 years of age I would not expect myself to crack open a Vogue but I do remember being either 9 or 10 and wondering why all models looked the same and if people really needed that many pairs of shoes. I like to call that the time before I discovered the power of statement pieces and a good shoe.
Whenever I look at older editorials, even ones that aren't that old like the one above, it always blows my mind to think that thats what was in magazines when I was however many years old (in this case I was six). I'm sure I've mentioned this before, but I feel like I missed out! Its like this whole world was going on and my young self didn't even care. Granted, at 6 years of age I would not expect myself to crack open a Vogue but I do remember being either 9 or 10 and wondering why all models looked the same and if people really needed that many pairs of shoes. I like to call that the time before I discovered the power of statement pieces and a good shoe.
Credit: tfs
11 comments:
This is really an amazing editorial!
xoxo,
colormenana.blogspot.com
wow. she looks incredible in the second shot.
i kind of love that she has a boys name. x.
LOVE THE FIRST PHOTO
Great Editorial!!!
lovely
xx
www.ilovenystyle.blogspot.com
love the first photo!
www.ThisIsAYes.com
how amazingly striking is her hair?? shes like a gorgeous amazonian woman she looks that powerful
margief
x
www.margieheartsclothes.blogspot.com
i remember watching her in an old episode of MTV Cribs. She is such a pretty gal
Incredible pics! : ) xxx
www.this-grace.com
Thanks for your comment!
Thanks for stopping by my blog! Love your blog...following you now. Follow back if you would like.
xxLily
goldandgray.com
Love it! Can't believe that it's from 1998!
www.modeuncover.com
Post a Comment