Friday, March 11, 2011

The Soles of Paris

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Alexander McQueen-Valentino-Louis Vuitton-Chanel-YSL-Chloe-Giambattista Valli-Maison Martin Margiela-Balenciaga-Givenchy-Celine-Hermes-Dries Van Noten-Lanvin-Nina Ricci-Isabel Marant-Rick Owens-Christian Dior

To commemorate the end of PFW on Wednesday I decided to do a post on the footwear of each show, but then realized that that would be a ton of shoes to take in at once (plus it was getting a little tedious) so I figured 18 would be enough to quench just about anybody's shoe thirst. These weren't put in any particular order so real quick...

Favorites: McQueen, Dior, Valentino (lace boots <3), Dries Van Noten, Margiela, the list goes on Least Favorite: Givenchy (pretty, but boring) and YSL only because when I look at the middle wedge all I see are gumdrops...and I hate gumdrops.

So let me hear it! Which shows had your favorite footwear?

Credit: Vogue

26 comments:

Katja Nyquist said...

So many shoes! Alexander McQueen are among my favorite, always will be! Great POst :)

xo KCN

minnja said...

wow, I love it!

LOVE minnja ♥

http://minnja.blogspot.com/

Десислава Валентинова said...

This is one amazing mix of collections :))

http://truedreamcatcher.blogspot.com

Natalie Suarez said...

super cute! i love all of these images :)

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

blogmoodeuse said...

Could you imagine having all of them ?! Ouffff, I'll just turn crazy for sure ;;))
Thanks for your comment in my blog !

http://blogmoodeuse.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

So many cool shoes to choose from next winter! Great thing about crazy design is that it will always stay crazy,never outdates, so that's like an investment, spend big. Great choice of pics Kristen.

xxx

Natalija

imfashionstoned said...

OMG all these shoes are to die for!!

Elisabeth said...

lovelovelovelove

MIXED MINDS said...

omg , love them all!!

Iulia Romana said...

GORGEOUS GORGEOUS :X
I am listening to Francoise Hardy - Mon amie la rose so this post is perfect right now!

Unknown said...

wedges and the last 3 are my favourite!! lovely shoes!

I need your help, if you like my look please vote me here

http://chicisimo.com/outfit/lace-i-love-you-3/?

Thank you very much!!

Prim and Pimp said...

hey hun,

thanks for dropping by my blog!

I am loving the shoes for this spring cant wait until the snow clears.

xoxo
P&P

Elegantesque said...

WOOW this selection of shoes !!!
make me dreamy

kisses
hannah
http://elegantesque.blogspot.com

btw you want to follow each other ?

Jessie said...

Anything vibrant!

Amira Rasool said...

all these shoes are so cute,
my fave pair are the chanel boots
really cool blog, now following!
you should visit my blog & follow back :)

www.bobbieaustinscloset.blogspot.com

ediot said...

such a great post. there are so many great shoes here.. let me see. my favorites here are isabel marant, and the shoes to the left from Chanel and YSL
thanks for sharing.
hope you're having a wonderful weekend

xx

Siru said...

Thanks for your opinion about my dress problem! Today is my blog's 4 year birthday and I am celebrating it with a giveaway! Won't you come and try your luck!

Juliet xxx

Roxy Heart said...

I love the first row of shoes! So creative!
Want to follow each other?
http://fashuhneestah.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Omg fierce shoes! Love love these <3

costra y ampolla said...

First set is the best!!

xoxo

Nuria Luis said...

Love the fringe boots, they are amazing!

enamodeuse.blogspot.com

Mxx said...

The wedge lace-up booties are to die for!

laumassaferro said...

me encantan♥!

Anonymous said...

Uhhh shoes....gorgeous selection, love the platformed sandals :p

Kimberlee said...

Those top 3 shoes are to DIE for! Great post :)

Bex said...

So many gorgeous shoes, but my favourite has to be McQueen, of course!

http://betweenmargins.blogspot.com