Thursday, March 3, 2011

Sacai

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm falling hard for Sacai's f/w collection, and it had me at those uneven layers. The combination of textures, as well as the neutral and earth tones being pumped up with rich burgundies, golds, and bright pinks also set my heart aflutter. Designer Chitose Abe's biggest accomplishment though? Doing the impossible and making me want to hold on to my knitwear a little bit longer, even when its starting to warm up.

Credit:vogue

16 comments:

Daria Hutt said...

wow i love the golden pants, so rock'n roll

^^

♥ El blog de moda de Daria Hutt

Wida said...

I love it all so much too!

Wida
Missing Amsie Blog

La Mona se viste de seda said...

gorgeous collection!! I love it!!
many kisses from Spain!

Jane Alisa said...

Great collection, loving the textures. xoxo

Nina said...

oh wauw great looks!

thqanks for your comment on my blog honny(L)

xoxo

Unknown said...

loveee the jacket with the detached puffy hood, such a cute look! thanks for commenting on my blog!

<3 steffy
steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

Yajaira said...

love the textures and knits

Fashionable Rose said...

i love the first 2 outfits!! i generally love knits! and i love the fact that they are white and beige !

noone said...

it's really edgy, i love the combination of textures! I wouldn't mind having any of those in my closet hehe

Amber said...

awesome collection but I am ready to let my knitwear go

Becca said...

thanks for your kind comment :)
the black dress in the last photo is amazing!

NADIA ABOULHOSN said...

i love the first sweater. the cream color is amazing!

Kirstin said...

Love that gorgeous black dress!

Anonymous said...

wonderfull collection

Fashion Cappuccino said...

What a gorgeous collection! I adore those gold pants and the last dress with those pleated black skirt is stunning! xoxoxoo

Bex said...

Gorgeous collection, I'm loving the third look!

http://betweenmargins.blogspot.com