Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Pool Party

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lindsey Wixon in Vogue UK

With all the hype on the fall fashions these last few weeks I nearly forgot that it is supposed to be spring! Luckily, these colorful shots managed to put my mind back in the right place.

Credit: ontd

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh those sunnies are amazin! Loved the color blocks!


<3 Cess O.
http://blog.cessoviedo.com

Десислава Валентинова said...

cute pictures :))

http://truedreamcatcher.blogspot.com

SabinePsynopsis said...

Ahaaha... the mag is lying in front of me as we speak. Only had time to leaf through it and this editorial virtually jumped at me (plus her mouth... wow!).

Aquí said...

Beautiful photos! Her lips are amazing!

rouli said...

SPRING IS HEREEEEEE

AMAZIN POST!

LOOOOOOOOOVE

Yajaira said...

great photos
love the orange color

Style Stitch said...

Seriously loving the colors in this! They all pop so strongly...makes me excited for color blocking this summer.

eugenialejos said...

oh! cute pictures! love your blog!kisses from porto!!

Elyse E said...

I love how retro the look!
They're really cute pictures :)

Raez said...

love the styling!

xx raez

Stacey Kay said...

She is beautiful! Thanks for stopping by Goodwill Huntingg, and I'll be stopping back here again soon too!

xoxo
Stacey Kay
“Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration”
www.GoodwillHuntingg.com
Blogger Spotlight: Pearls and Personality
My Vintage Handbag Line

Cátia Couto said...

I agree, the last collectiong was flawless!
I hate Lindsey Wixon...I don't get why everyone likes her :(

xoxo ;*
http://itscocovintage.blogspot.com/

X said...

this is gorgeous, reminds me of summer!

Cylia said...

I get what you mean.. I've gone through my own inspiration for more than 3 times now:p haha. have a fab weekend!

Jennifer said...

Love these photos!! I can't wait for summer!! xoxo

Catherine said...

love those pictures. pretty girl and great colors! xxx

Isquisofrenia said...

the glasses are so cool, i want a pair