Friday, October 1, 2010

The Dreamer

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Anna Jagodzinska in Vogue UK

A completely unrelated note from these beautiful photos:
Posting has been slow, not to mention frustrating, as for some reason Gmail won't work on Firefox anymore. So I can't log into my account unless I'm on Internet Explorer, which I kind of despise. Hopefully I can fix my little browser issue though, so I can get back into my blog routine soon.
Credit:fashiongonerogue

7 comments:

Ray said...

amazing photo shoot!:)

Vinda Sonata said...

amazing pictures. thank you for sharing!


http://vindavindasonata.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

her hair is amazing...! ahhh love these pictures :)

xx

Elephant Gun said...

Ouh! I love your blog! hahah.
And the magazine too!
haha
I'm a new follower! ahha

affiliate marketing said...

Love the photos - beautiful! I've been having a lot of trouble with Firefox, too! UGH!!!

Not a Paper Cup said...

Awesome pics! and I am the same with the firefox problems!! :(

Anonymous said...

I've never seen this shoot before. Amazing, so stylish!