I'm typing up a super quick post to say that I'm going to have to take a forced hiatus from blogging-and the internet- because my laptop has crashed. I'm at school right now, but putting together a quality post in the 15 minute passing periods we have just isn't going to work. So hopefully soon I can figure out what the problem is and get this fixed so I can post again.
I'm so bummed.
5 comments:
i hope you'll be back for good :)
take care during your hiatus !
have a great weekend !
www.GlistersAndBlisters.com
aww :( that's okay, your readers are loyal enough to excitedly look forward to your comeback post!
take care!
Succes with that! Btw, we exchanged links but I'd changed my url/blogname, so if you could change that in your blogroll? Thanks for the effort!
§http://serendipity-style.blogspot.com
-
my old blog was the-fashiontale.blogspot.com
(Serendipity/C)
Sorry to hear about your laptop. Hope it gets repaired soon!
awweee you'll be back in no time! ;-)
Post a Comment