Sunday, September 26, 2010

Althea Harper

Althea Harper SS 2011

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I opened my email and found these pretty pictures of former Project Runway contestant Althea Harper's ss collection. Just look at those mesh cutouts...I'm in love.

5 comments:

Marissa said...

I love seeing what former Project Runway contestants have been working on!

xo Marissa
(The Well-Appointed Catwalk)

Erica said...

ughh gorgeous!!!!
every time i see models that have to act like mannequins i wonder how many of them fainted...

xxerica

Ashley/ MILK TEETHS said...

I'm diggin the color palette, normally predominantly white collections make me yawn (unless there is some cool texture going on) btu I really like the pops of gray, nude, and cream :)

xx
MILK TEETHS

Esterelle said...

Fantastic blog!
Please take a look on my blog

http://my-fashiontale.blogspot.com/

Fashion Cappuccino said...

It's so fresh and chic! I love those pants! xoxoxoxoo