Extremely sexy photos! This shows a different side of Rachel! Everyone knows she is gorgeous but she is so hot too. :)
That photoshoot was completely unexpected but she looks gorgeous & sexy. xx,Ale.
Oh man, Rachel Bilson has been a long time fav and ever since the OC got the axe she has been MIA. Thanks for remembering her and bringing her to us!
"I am drunk on dreams, doubtless, with no sense to sober up. "
She looks so great in these
That third picture is smoking!
i always knew she was beautiful, just not that beautiful! i love her in this!
Nice blog, and amazing photos. I really love. You can visit my blog. KISSES FROM SPAIN.http://www.mydarlingbubu.com/
I love love love Rachel Bilson. She is extremely gorgeous and her outfits are always so chic and classy.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Extremely sexy photos! This shows a different side of Rachel! Everyone knows she is gorgeous but she is so hot too. :)
That photoshoot was completely unexpected but she looks gorgeous & sexy.
xx,
Ale.
Oh man, Rachel Bilson has been a long time fav and ever since the OC got the axe she has been MIA. Thanks for remembering her and bringing her to us!
"I am drunk on dreams, doubtless, with no sense to sober up. "
She looks so great in these
That third picture is smoking!
i always knew she was beautiful, just not that beautiful! i love her in this!
Nice blog, and amazing photos. I really love. You can visit my blog. KISSES FROM SPAIN.
http://www.mydarlingbubu.com/
I love love love Rachel Bilson. She is extremely gorgeous and her outfits are always so chic and classy.
Post a Comment