Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My Flesh Had Turned To Fur

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Credit: weheartit, dripbook, modelcouture

29 comments:

Kaz said...

hey! i'm sorry it's taken me soo long to visit your blog! I just finished my exams today yaya i'm free! :)
don't worry your year and half will go in a flash, i literally remember being at the start of year 11 and stuff. enjoy your last few years it's heaps of fun!

love the song that's playing on your blog! I think i might go download it :) and your blogs beauts i will be visiting more often ! :)

x

Anonymous said...

At least I'd be warm in that!

Style on a String (Because Style has nothing to do with money.)

whitepaige said...

nice photos all of them are great,thanks for sharing those btw i really like ur banner kidda unique to others

Recent Post..disqus comment to your blog

Alex Dom said...

fur seems to be so ageless!

laura said...

oh wow, that 3rd jacket is the BEST!

cody said...

i love the second one (: i have also posted one with fur...look at that http://codyjune.blogspot.com/2009/11/photo-by-ilze-vanaga.html

xx cody

codyjune.blogspot.com

Ida said...

I've realized i NEED a fur coat..! Gorgeous!

Barbara said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog, so that i could found yours!:) I just love it, and the playlist!! It's so good.

dotie said...

I wasn't really into fur at first but seeing all these variations on wearing them..I might have to reconsider ;)
thanks for sharing!

MarĂ­a said...

I love that second picture. It's soo 70s and the vibe is great.

Noshabelle said...

I'm not a fan of fur coats, but faux fur coats on the other hand is way better. He he.
Gorgeous photos though!

Liya said...

as long as its faux fur its all good :)

love these pix

followinggg

myglitteringcreation.blogspot.com

Alma ♡ said...

Heyy
Thanks for checking out my blog! ;)
Your blog is also really awesome!

xoxo

Rosa creativa said...

I love fur but I have to say I will always go faux... I just love animals to be wearing them around :(

mystylishlittlesecret.blogspot.com

Amela. said...

I actually am not a huge fan off big fur coats, I like little jackets more.

With love,

Fashion Cappuccino said...

Amazing pictures! I'd love to own a big, luxurious fur coat like them! xxoxxo

macks said...

blitzen trapper =) lovely fur pieces!

ryder said...

i will hope this is a fake fur post :)) xx

Isquisofrenia said...

omy all of this are freaken awesome
yes i love them

xo!!!

Holly said...

beautiful photographs, id love to own any of these clothes

Holly x

(always)alanna said...

LOVE the post- furs are so in
xx

C. said...

Hi Tenny. Thank you for visiting my blog and for leaving a comment. I really appreciate it.

Unknown said...

FUR! i always wanted to wear one.

I Am Denise Katipunera

crystal said...

i <3 fur coats.

Becca. said...

gorgeous post!
LOVE THE COATS.
love your blog, i just found it and i really like it!
would you like to link swap?
XOXO, BECCA
http://fashion-train.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I'm wearing a similar coat today!

Benedicte said...

i die!! the pictures: beautiful

Stephanie Shorr said...

wow i love all these furs...and great song!

kiah k. said...

Absolute perfection