I'm loving the song, Julian's solo record is fantastic.Vanessa is such a unique beauty! xx,Ale.
i love her. she is so beautiful. love your blog also....of course!xxmyfavoritecolourisshiny.blogspot.com
nice photos, I love the one with the Sex Pistols'tee.gisnotforgucci.blogspot.com
You’ve been nominated! Check on my blog gisnotforgucci.blogspot.com what to do.
This is absolutely amazing. Great fotography and some great outfits. Keep up the good work and keep blogging. Love it!
ah! the photo of girl cutting her bangs was the story of my life (well, still is since i'm so anal with my hair, must be perfect 24/7)!!!awesome blog - and thanks for stopping by =)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I'm loving the song, Julian's solo record is fantastic.
Vanessa is such a unique beauty!
xx,
Ale.
i love her. she is so beautiful. love your blog also....of course!
xx
myfavoritecolourisshiny.blogspot.com
nice photos, I love the one with the Sex Pistols'tee.
gisnotforgucci.blogspot.com
You’ve been nominated! Check on my blog gisnotforgucci.blogspot.com what to do.
This is absolutely amazing. Great fotography and some great outfits. Keep up the good work and keep blogging. Love it!
ah! the photo of girl cutting her bangs was the story of my life (well, still is since i'm so anal with my hair, must be perfect 24/7)!!!
awesome blog - and thanks for stopping by =)
Post a Comment