Oh, these are awesome. Might have to drop by a UO sooner than I thought...Terrific blog by the way :)
They're amazing! Very wearable ad seem pretty comfortable. xx,Ale.
oooooooooo girl i am so with you. i saw these on the UO website and was immediately obsessed.
those are great. ps - i think the jacket that the girl is wearing in the post you commented on, is the Kate Moss for Topshop jacket with the studded shoulder wing-appliqued jacket.
these are great-I'd have to try on to see if they're high enough!
Ugh, they'll be mine too! They're just gorgeous ... thanks for posting!Sydniewww.takemeouttotherunway.blogspot.com
so cool thanks for posting... I'll have a check on their website
They are SO freakin' cool!www.FashionFruits.com
omg. i want them toowww.littlemissdressup.com
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Oh, these are awesome. Might have to drop by a UO sooner than I thought...
Terrific blog by the way :)
They're amazing! Very wearable ad seem pretty comfortable.
xx,
Ale.
oooooooooo girl i am so with you. i saw these on the UO website and was immediately obsessed.
those are great. ps - i think the jacket that the girl is wearing in the post you commented on, is the Kate Moss for Topshop jacket with the studded shoulder wing-appliqued jacket.
these are great-I'd have to try on to see if they're high enough!
Ugh, they'll be mine too! They're just gorgeous ... thanks for posting!
Sydnie
www.takemeouttotherunway.blogspot.com
so cool thanks for posting... I'll have a check on their website
They are SO freakin' cool!
www.FashionFruits.com
omg. i want them too
www.littlemissdressup.com
Post a Comment