I remember my first mesh encounter. I was about...8 years old?
Yep, it was some sort of sporty number with green mesh panels on the side.
Or hell, that may have been my sisters, I don't know
Either way,I think it is safe to say my taste has changed since then.
Yet, I've generally stayed away since the days of different colored jerseys in PE
But now I'm finding it just a little hard to resist
Yep, it was some sort of sporty number with green mesh panels on the side.
Or hell, that may have been my sisters, I don't know
Either way,I think it is safe to say my taste has changed since then.
Yet, I've generally stayed away since the days of different colored jerseys in PE
But now I'm finding it just a little hard to resist



5 comments:
yea mesh is definitely making a come back! ive been so in love with the chanel mesh booties! so hot! btw, i lowered all the price on my shop and listed lots of accessories and purses, check it out - apricotbabybaby.etsy.com xo
looove it ALLLL - especially the JC heels. I need those.
must haves. all of them!
luv it!
xx
i love nastygal but they tend to be overpriced on some things...like the leggings hehe.
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=7897773
Post a Comment