Fringe is so great and user friendly. Anything piece of clothing that you own can be diyed with fringe.
you have a really great blog, like it a lot! and like the necklaces, aww... :)
love it!
i dig these, especially the norwegian wood one! great post
i want the last fringe. in 5 different colors haha i'm greedy
love the third one, great choices!http://fashionhandglide.blogspot.com
it looks simple, i´ll try to do something like this at home.it´s hot and stylish :).
I think these fringe necklaces are interesting but for now, I will keep these on my feet.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Fringe is so great and user friendly. Anything piece of clothing that you own can be diyed with fringe.
you have a really great blog, like it a lot! and like the necklaces, aww... :)
love it!
i dig these, especially the norwegian wood one! great post
i want the last fringe. in 5 different colors haha i'm greedy
love the third one, great choices!
http://fashionhandglide.blogspot.com
it looks simple, i´ll try to do something like this at home.
it´s hot and stylish :).
I think these fringe necklaces are interesting but for now, I will keep these on my feet.
Post a Comment