black + gold. classic and great combination!
amazing combo :)xx, TatiannaMariahttp://hairsinthewind.blogspot.com
nice outfit ! love the sweater !Thanks again for your lovely comment on my blog :)Have a look t my new post : http://www.thestilettoholic.com/2012/12/08/a-walk-with-casimir/
Nice colors and choices ;)R.http://rougezo.blogspot.com
those shoes!http://youngandimpressionablee.blogspot.com.au/xx
Loving how you styled this look, perfectly accessorized, love the heels and necklace
fab combi and loving the sweater*MlleWanderlust *
Great selection! Love the bag and sweater! Kisses
Wow,I'm in love with this look!!great job dear!FASHION REVIEWFASHION REVIEWFASHION REVIEW
I never used to like gold, but I can't get enough of it at the moment either. Love this look.Jxxwww.my-changing-room.com
Post a Comment
10 comments:
black + gold. classic and great combination!
amazing combo :)
xx, TatiannaMaria
http://hairsinthewind.blogspot.com
nice outfit ! love the sweater !
Thanks again for your lovely comment on my blog :)
Have a look t my new post : http://www.thestilettoholic.com/2012/12/08/a-walk-with-casimir/
Nice colors and choices ;)
R.
http://rougezo.blogspot.com
those shoes!
http://youngandimpressionablee.blogspot.com.au/
xx
Loving how you styled this look, perfectly accessorized, love the heels and necklace
fab combi and loving the sweater
*MlleWanderlust *
Great selection! Love the bag and sweater!
Kisses
Wow,I'm in love with this look!!great job dear!
FASHION REVIEW
FASHION REVIEW
FASHION REVIEW
I never used to like gold, but I can't get enough of it at the moment either. Love this look.
Jxx
www.my-changing-room.com
Post a Comment