If I made one mistake today, it was looking at Prabal's pre-fall collection before any others because I have fallen so hard for these gorgeous looks that I couldn't even get myself to look at anything else - I just had to post this right away! The use of prints, along with the colored tweed and well-structured pieces have me in heaven, and if I could get my hands on a pair of those silver trousers I'd be a very happy girl. Can we just focus on the shoes for a second too? I mean, the black and white, with or without added color, are all pairs to desire in general, but I just realized my total neglect of partially green footwear when I saw the boots in the first photo. Looks like I'll be in the market for another pair...
Credit: style.com
11 comments:
Love this collection! It's so classic while fun and exciting; in love with the black and white heels.
♡ Mariana | http://goingteen.blogspot.sg/
love the 14th look...is the best ^^
kiss and happy day hun
vendy
NEW POST !!!
FOLLOW ME ON:
the simple life of rich people blog
instagram @thesimplelifeofrichpeople
twitter @simpleliferichP
a really great collection!)
WatchMyBlogHere
Love your blog! Hope you'll love mine and follow me! <3
Really great collection. Have a nice day.
http://www.fashiondenis.com/
Amazing collection! I love the shoes with touches of green too and that black gown is wow.
Jxx
www.my-changing-room.com
Prabal Gurung never fails to impress me. I absolutely love this collection.
wow, that truly is a beautiful collection. The cuts, fabrics… everything. Thanks for sharing, babe!
Amazing collection! :D
Okay...now you've got me lusting over this exquisite collection too!! I am continually impressed by tis use of structure and luxe fabrics, amazing!
Love the third, fourth and second last looks. Super chic!
Anna @ FEED ME NANA xoxo
Delighted that I found your site, fantastic info. I will bookmark and try to visit more frequently.
Post a Comment