Friday, April 6, 2012

New In

A few posts ago I talked about not knowing whether I was going to keep the clothes I bought during a bit of a Forever 21 haul. Well, two of those things went back and in return I picked up some lovely new items that I am much happier with instead!

Photobucket
One of those next-to-the-register impulse buys but I'm really happy with it. Love a good, lightweight sweater!
Photobucket
Oversized and asymmetrical <3
Photobucket
Everybody needs a good sleeveless button-down
Photobucket
Both will be going back because they're just too big...but I'm swapping them for a smaller size because fun shorts like these always have a place in my wardrobe
Photobucket
Yet another bag that I don't need but had to have
Photobucket
Can I just mention how awkward hand posing is? I mean, really...it just feels odd.

So not bad getting all that in exchange for a pair of shorts and a knit, huh? 
I got to be honest...I was proud of myself : )

Also, if you haven't entered the GIVEAWAY yet make sure you do! 
It closes April 16 - click here to enter!

I hope you all have a wonderful Good Friday/Passover/Easter weekend!

17 comments:

Soph. said...

Love all of these! Great style girl :)

Xox Soph

Andreja said...

pretty amazing stuff you got yourself! the ring is awesome!

xoxo, andie
Fashionista's Pick

Rakel said...

amazing items!!! :)

kisses!

http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

lucia m said...

perfect green shorts!

www.aroundlucia.com
www.aroundlucia.com

Anonymous said...

HEY SWEETIE! THANKS SO MUCH FOR STOPPING BY!
IF YOU WANT, ENTER MY AMAZING GIVEAWAY AND WIN A BEAUTIFUL LEATHER CLUTCH:)

Alison Hutchinson said...

Amazing finds! I love all of the colors.

www.stylingmylife.com

Anonymous said...

Such cute finds! I love Forever 21. Those shorts are really cute. Especially with that over sized asymmetrical top.

Jessica said...

Love your buys. They are so pretty. Especially those green shorts. I hope they have your size when you return them.

Sunny Days and Starry Nights

Maria Bastida said...

great item! my favorite one is the first tshirt! so cool :D
xx

http://thegoldenpaillettes.blogspot.com/

The Chic Sheet said...

Rad pick-ups ;)

XX,
Miranda

Ps- Thanks for your comment... I am now following you on Bloglovin.

Diva In Me said...

I bought fun shorts too! But in orange! =D I love them so much! Can't wait to wear them soon =)

Paint it Black said...

Great haul doll love the shorts and sweater xoxo

la vie quotidienne said...

AMAZING PURCHASE

I'm waiting for see in your BODY hahah

U can check me in RED:

www.laviequo.com

XOXO from MUNICH

La Vie Quotidienne

Jan said...

I love that bag!

xo,
janmloves.blogspot.com

PS
New follower!

Miss Iffa said...

I recently stumbled across your blog and I LOVE it! I love the layout to the content and everything in between! Your sense of style is just impeccable and your blog is simply the epitome of perfection! I love the blue nail polish colour on your nails, the gorgeous ring and the nautical stripes! I am your newest, most avid follower. I would love it if you could follow me back perhaps?

Love from, THE EASTERN PEARL

Anonymous said...

Woow, adorable haul ! I have same "addiction", gathering bags I don't need ..but seriously need to have :D

Thank you so much for stopping by! You have such a lovely blog.

x Satu

Indie by Heart

Unknown said...

love everything!
HERE is a website of my neon striped skirt that you liked ;) take a look!

Pinkbow Icecream