As the title suggests, I yet again have new purchases to show you! I spent my Friday the 13th making sure that I'd at least have something positive happen to me so what do I do? I shop! You see, I have a history of terrible Friday the 13th luck (hamster dieing, failing a test, generally making a fool of myself, etc) so I am one of those people that actually gets super paranoid about today. Fortunately, I can happily say that I have managed to make it through today without one bad thing happening (so far-got 2 hours left)! Actually, with these buys I'd say I've turned my luck around : )
Sorry for the clutter! I hang some of my dresses on my shoe rack in my room, but just focus on the pink number in front
So many knit tops! All the above pieces are from Forever 21. Seems a bit of a pattern recently huh? I swear I shop at more places! It's just that well...money...I don't have any, and Forever 21 understands that : )
Left: Bakers Right: Forever 21
Both Forever 21
Ring: Forever 21 (Apologies for the picture quality!)
Shoes: Bakers
So their you have it, my Friday the 13th distraction! Tomorrow should be so much fun though. I'm going to Brad Goreski's book signing! I can't wait to meet that adorable bow-tied man!
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and remember the cherry blossom-printed kimono GIVEAWAY is still going on until April 16th! Enter HERE
27 comments:
Cute dress love the necklaces
http://shana-style.blogspot.com
Love your purchases!:X
wow! love what you bought! friday 13th can't touch you!
xoxo, andie
Fashionista's Pick
ENTER MY GIVEAWAY HERE
I love that sheer brown top!
<3 The Daily Dani
I want F21 in Italy!!!! I love those necklaces!!!!
Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Bloglovin'
Facebook
OMG ! beautiful clothes
It's always exciting to get to have new pieces for your closet. I love the pink dress and the green blazer. I think they look good together. I can't wait to see you wearing all those eye candies. :-)
I hope you get to visit my blog soon. :-)
Much love from Mystic Nymph.
love your necklace!!!! =)
amazing
www.bluenailgirl.com
I love your purchases!!! nice blog!!
Thank you for your visit!!
Want us to follow by Bloglovin? let me know...
Have a great weekend!
Besos, desde España, Marcela
Thanks for the lovely comment. This blog is brilliant - I am now following :)
www.studentfab.blogspot.com
Os colares são lindos , fiquei apaixonada :)
Beijinhoss
Ja sigo o teu blog , se quiseres seguir me ... :)
http://carolinaspinolastreetstyle.blogspot.pt/
luv the necklaces! <3
http://nomeeparafracos.wordpress.com/2012/04/13/diy-susan-boots/
Glad you made it through the 13th! And I love that green blazer you picked up, such a great color.
Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com
Love so much the first shirt!
http://voguesweetvogue.blogspot.com.es/
I love that peachy sheer shirt. It's gorgeous. And that green blazer! So many colour blocking options.
Wren
http://www.houseofwren.blogspot.ca/
Great purchases, you picked up some lovely tops :)
x
really awesome stuff xx
ruedevogue.blogspot.com
love all these!
http://youngandimpressionablee.blogspot.com.au/
xx
I love that sheer top and those necklaces are so pretty!
http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com/
Such gorgeous buys hun! Glad that you got through Friday the 13th without a hitch :)
Loving that green blazer.
wow! love so much your pink blouse!!!
xoxo!
self-dressed.blogspot.com
DYING over that green blazer. It's perfect!
http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88
LOVE the tops that you got! so cute!
XOXOJOANNIE
ANURBAN-EXPLORER.BLOGSPOT.COM
Great purchases these tops are really amazing!! gorgous accesories.
I'm waiting for my new stuff from F21!! I can't wait to see them ;)
xoxo from München
La Vie Quotidienne
www.laviequo.com
All the pieces are so cute! Great F21 finds! Your blog is so cute!
xoxo,
Suzie Q
Style Cue by Suzie Q
PS. If you're interested, check out my $50 Gift card GIVEAWAY!
These are all such amazing pieces! I especially love the shoes in the last pic. Too cute.
I love your shoes,blazer,pink dress and jewelery ,brilliant ;))
Post a Comment