A redheaded Heather Marks being all sorts of gorgeous in Marie Claire Italia
Apologies for my blogging absence, but all my focus has been on school recently, specifically a research paper on Central American/Mexican migration via freight trains that makes up my entire grade in the class, so with that deadline inching closer every day I couldn't get myself to pay attention to anything fashion-related for a few days. Although I have one final left, I feel about 1000% more relaxed now that I'm basically done with this semester - it went by ridiculously fast!
So now that we're catching up I do have a little something to brag about...
I MET ED SHEERAN! I went to see him open up for Snow Patrol (not my fav) and he was amazing (and also incredibly tiny)! Afterward he greeted fans outside but unfortunately I have no photos to share this time because security wouldn't allow it : ( I only have some blurry snaps of him before I got to hug him/have him sign my ticket/fangirl on the inside like a complete idiot. You know, the usual...
Credit: fashiongonerogue
23 comments:
Incredible shoot! I've been trying to get my hair back to this red all season! Gonna give it a rest and lighten up for summer, this is the perfect inspiration...thanks!
xo-Julie
Peace. Love. LOL!
Haute Khuuture.com
Nice pictures :)
Xoxo
beautiful editorial!
xx
lovely ed, thank you for sharing!
<3
-Giuliana
http://www.suededreamsinc.com
Just gorgeous! Love the second picture.
Christina xxx
http://2stylemates.blogspot.co.uk
wow! these are amazing! thanks for sharing!
xoxo, andie
Fashionista's Pick
JOIN MY INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY
Incredible pics! (:
Check out my current giveaway? (:
http://onceuponasprinkle.blogspot.com/2012/04/fox-house-giveaway.html
I really love the photos on your blog I'm following you via bloglovin hope you can follow me too so we can keep in touch! :)
http://www.ohmydior.org/
Nice photos ! I met her in Paris on purpose
Kisses
Hannah
Elegantesque Blog
I used to LOVE Heather Marks a few years ago when I was really into models and high fashion. She's gorgeous in these pictures, love the hair style and colour :) Yay for almost being done with the semester and impending freedom!
hi kristen,
thanks for your comment on my blog, are you interessted in following each other? It is so cool, other countries, other styles too see, kisses from germany,
zuzu
How exciting, and beautiful photos!
XX,
Miranda
I adore these images - thanks for sharing!
Great post!
xo
http://girlonbroughtonstreet.blogspot.co.uk
love the photos! thanks for visiting my blog! hope you're having a fabulous day! xx heidi
such a great inspiration!
love this hair colour...
great..
http://styleflakes.blogspot.com
que hermosas imagenes!
people with red hair are lovely!
http://www.ohmydior.org/
amazing inspiration!
these are JUST stunning! xxo -nb
Great look and good taste!
These are such gorgeous photos - love that last one with that beautiful red dress!
Annie
The Other Side of Gray
she is so gorgeous! got this retro look to her!
XOXOJOANNIE
ANURBAN-EXPLORER.BLOGSPOT.COM
great ! + I invite u;)
Post a Comment