Monday, April 16, 2012

It's A Brad, Brad...Book Signing!

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Well look who it is! Little old me with Mr. Fabulous himself, BRAD GORESKI!
As I've mentioned before, Brad was in the city for a book signing this Saturday and their was no way I was going to miss that one. So, I headed down to Brooks Brothers and waited to meet one of my favorite "Bravo" stars.  As everyone waited food was being handed out (fruit, popcorn, sauteed chicken) but the most adorable thing was the little finale of blue bow tie cookies. How perfect is that!
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
I had never been to a book signing before so I didn't really know if we'd get to talk a lot or if it was just a "Hi, how are you?" and move along. I was happy to find out it wasn't like that at all and we actually got to have a decent conversation.
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
See? We're still talking : )
I believe here I was telling him how I brought out the pop of color for him after he thanked me for wearing my boots

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App


Just look at that signature...glasses and bow tie <3

One last thing. Today was the end of the giveaway so I would first like to thank everyone who entered, and secondly I would like to congratulate the lovely Courtney from Sartorial Sidelines as she is the winner!

I hope you all have a wonderful week : )

16 comments:

la vie quotidienne said...

COOL PICS...amazing BOOTS my dear...You are a lucky GIRL

You can check my CAPE SANDRO Outfit in:

www.laviequo.com

XOXO from MUNICH

La Vie Quotidienne

---SHOP LAVIEQUO.COM---

http://laviequo.blogspot.com/2012/04/laviequocom-shop.html

Anonymous said...

What a fun and delightful moment! Glad you got to chat with Brada nd get your book signed, crazy cool!

<3 Cambria
jupefashion.blogspot.com

Enter my Shabby Apple GIVEAWAY!!!

Sam said...

This is so exciting that you got to meet Brad. From the pictures it looks like the two of you have been best friends for ages! Awesome boots

Marcela Gmd said...

Wow great post!!!
I follow you by Bloglovin too!
Have a good week!

Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

The Chic Sheet said...

It is so rad you got to meet him! Love this :)

XX,
Miranda

studentfab.blogspot.com said...

Thanks for the lovely comment! Your blog is great! So jealous you got to meet him!

www.studentfab.blogspot.com

Giuliana said...

WOW! I'm such a big fan of his, I'd love to meet him in person, lucky you!

Love,
-Giuliana
http://www.suededreamsinc.com

Anonymous said...

AWW, he's the sweetest thing ! Looks like a really cool, friendly person. I didn't even know he had a book (I must live with a paperpag over my head or something!)


x Satu

Indie by Heart

Mimi said...

ohmygosh, that is so freakin' cool!!! :D

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
Poshlocket Giveaway: Win a Shelly Fabric Choker

Andreja said...

so happy for you! you had a wonderful time!

xoxo, andie
Fashionista's Pick

ENTER MY GIVEAWAY HERE

Angela Alvarez said...

omggggg i love him :)


xx
@fashionbit

www.fashionbit.blogspot.com

Claire said...

how cool! look how cute brad looks. and i'm loving your shoes too!

http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

The Fashion Philosophy said...

Aww, we loveeeeeeeee this!! LOVE him! How awesome!!

PS. We’ve a $75 Giveaway to PLNDR on our blog! Check it out, if you’d like :)

ox from NYC!
davie+erica

LPFashionPhilosophy

Sandy Joe said...

His television show is a guilty pleasure of mine - lucky you!

x The Pretty Secrets

Diane said...

omg i'm beyond jealous! love him to bits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sadie said...

Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog :)

I love Brad, he sounds like a really nice guy too :) xx