What you're looking at are the lovely earrings I received from jewelry company Anjolee!
It is well-documented that I am a complete jewelry addict so I was very excited when these citrine beauties arrived and cannot wait to wear them whenever I need to add a little class to an outfit!
Another plus: the earrings came in such a nice box : )
When picking out a style of earring I opted for the Princess Designer Diamond Stud Earrings with yellow gold, but plenty more is offered at Anjolee! They carry everything from diamond necklaces to diamond hoop earrings to diamond studs. Plus, as shown above, you can allows find the answer to your gemstone needs too! If you are looking for any long-lasting, classic pieces to add to your jewelry collection, I definitely recommend checking them out!
3 comments:
PERFECTS EARRINGS...amazing COLOUR and QUALITY
Enjoy it =)
XOXO from MUNICH
La Vie Quotidienne
You can check my DIY NEON Bag in:
www.laviequo.com
happy for you! these are really beautiful!
xoxo, andie
Fashionista's Pick
GIVEAWAY GIVEAWAY GIVEAWAY
Those are really cute ones x
- Satu
Indie by heart
Post a Comment