Before I start updating you on all things Kristen Goldstein/What Goes On, just take a moment to die over this Karlie editorial from Vogue Australia ( because you know I totally did).
Now on to business. I have totally dropped the blogger ball, I know.
However, all of the sudden, I am feeling all sorts of inspired which is super exciting because I had been a little out of fashion wack and just not interested, so I'm happy to say that that is over.
3 Key things this week:
- Going to see The Wanted in concert. SO MUCH FUN! Front row + a kiss from Nathan made my night/week/month. I would upload the videos but really they are all shitty iphone quality so I'm going to pass on that, but believe me when I say it was awesome
- Started the second semester of school this week. Thank god because I was getting bored.
- Last but not least...I'M ON TWITTER!
My username is @KristenWGO and I'd be happy to follow all of you lovelies back because hey, who doesn't love blog friends? : ) Plus, I plan on putting outfit pics and other fun stuff on there too. Seriously, why did I not do this sooner?
(Oh and one last thing, expect a giveaway very, very soon!)
Credit: fashiongonerogue
8 comments:
there must have been some error but anywaz i have already followed u in twitter....my user name is AnnteeGurung....follow back!!
:)
Lucky you going to see The Wanted!! XX
I love the dress in the first picture!
http://youngandimpressionablee.blogspot.com.au/
xx
This editorial is stunning. Particularly like the first two dresses.
Collections
she looks amazing
dying over this editorial as well! thanks for stopping by, your blog is awesome!
xx, kristina
The editorial is just stunning! Great pictures
xxx
- Laura
http://ucouldbemysomeone.blogspot.com
Hello Kristen! Thanks a lot for visiting and commenting on my blog! Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know!
BTW super amazing Karlie editorial!!
xoxo
Patricia
http://misstoptenimage.blogspot.com
Post a Comment