Monday, April 4, 2011

Work's A Bitch

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Feast your eyes on Market HQ's new fall campaign. I think it is safe to say I'm in love...patterns, lace, fur, sequins- these shots don't leave anything out! Next time I need a little inspiration, I know where to look.

Shop Market HQ here

14 comments:

Market HQ said...

Thanks so much for the love sweet!

Legend!

MHQ loves you!

xMHQx

Lily said...

What cute pictures...love the last one.

xxLily
goldandgray.com

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures, love the attitude they're showing, totally loved those blue sunnies!

Cess O. <3
The Outfit Diaries

wendy-marie said...

This is AMAZING! Absolutely love the concept, there is attitude, yet still light and fun. Gorgeous.

Absolutely Mrs. K said...

it is definitely all about fun, oh girls they wanna have fun!! love the prints and the different textures. oh what a fabulous clash

pelininstyle said...

Last one is super!
I liked this post a lot:)
http://www.pelininstyle.com/

Anonymous said...

Not that I ever need more shopping... But great stuff! Definitely making some investments!

www.romans-122.com

Kat Tanita (With Love From Kat) said...

these shots are awesome!! i love the ones from foam magazine as well. thanks for your comment! :)

XO
Kat
http://withlovefromkat.blogspot.com

Nicole Craven said...

there are amazing!!! thanks for sharing, i hadn't seen these!
im going to follow your blog, looks interesting just from the few posts on this page!

www.lovelyinfluence.com

Unknown said...

yess this is the cutest campaign ever!


<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

rouli said...

really amazin shots!

love all the looks cool stuff!

kiss

Anonymous said...

Love the makeup on the models and ofc the clothes itself! The editorial is soooo fun too!

xoxo, http://heelsandwedges.blogspot.com/

Mrs Vintage said...

Thanks for yr comment on my blog before. I have followed yr blog, just wondering do you mind follow mine as well? Thanks XD

Cheers/Mrs Vintage

http://mrsvintagehk.blogspot.com/

Cátia Couto said...

I love the pics! The clothes are very pretty!

xoxo ;*
http://itscocovintage.blogspot.com