The word I found most fitting to describe the entire cornucopia of 1970s glam brought to us by the April issue of Flare: Bold. Bold colors, bold makeup, bold looks. You get it.
And I know that pieces from that spring Gucci collection have been used in a million and one editorials by now (and usually that exact outfit no less), but oddly enough I am still not sick of it.
OT: I don't say this enough I know, but thank you for following/commenting! It means the world to me <3
And I know that pieces from that spring Gucci collection have been used in a million and one editorials by now (and usually that exact outfit no less), but oddly enough I am still not sick of it.
OT: I don't say this enough I know, but thank you for following/commenting! It means the world to me <3
Credit: tfs
8 comments:
Love these shots! So gorgeous :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/
Such great pics! xo
so bold! third photo is my favorite! great blog.
what a pattern and color clash. i cannot get enough of that Vuitton bag, so divine.
I pretty much saw that Gucci everywhere on celebrities and editorials! Yet I love it! It's such a gorgeous combination of bold colors! xoxoxoo
loooove the colored pics:)
xoxoNina
great photos
that necklace is adorable! =) Cute blog.
Post a Comment