Saturday, April 23, 2011

What I'm Missing

Though the weather outside and the date on the calender don't seem to match, I am still in a Spring state of my mind, so naturally I've been wanting to wear more prints. The thing is, with the exception of leopard and stripes, I have barely any prints! I really don't know how this happened but it is a real shame that needs to be fixed asap.

Options to get out of a print-less rut:
Photobucket
Asos: One Teaspoon Havana oversized cape/ Pepe Jeans printed one shoulder dress/Oh My Love paisley print fringe trim top
Photobucket
Opening Ceremony: Calla printed dress/Maria Luisa skirt/Suno ruffle halter shorts onesie
Photobucket
Forever 21: Island Getaway halter dress/Abstract dolphin short/Strapless Ikat dress
Photobucket
Topshop: Blue boat print playsuit/Multi feather fringe kimono/Green print off shoulder top

21 comments:

Diana said...

gorgeous patterns! i love that first wrap :) great blog!!

xo

http://dressedupallligators.blogspot.com/

Yajaira said...

love the patterns

Mimi F. said...

I really like your blog,I´d be happy if you just take a look at mine and comment or follow me.thankyouuu bby.

http://all-about-mimi.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

LOOOVE all these great prints! that last dress is beyond gorgeous :) love the silhouette!

xoxo

Jasmin said...

i love prints and now want every single one of these items! especially that cape, would look amazing for benicassim festival! x

Jane Alisa said...

LOVE the oversized cape. xoxo

SAMANTHA said...

Love theseee prints! I'm all about that kimino :)


xx
www.dragonnfruit.com

Niki said...

love this post! I'm all about prints these days too. and mixing them to obnoxious degrees. haha.

xoxo
Niki from A Haute Mess

Marie said...

I really like the dresses. They look so summerish!

jessica said...

mmmm i want the one teaspoon cape and the topshop kimono ♥

Lauren said...

Loving the feather fringed kimono and Oversized cape too! Fab prints!xo

Gorete Sousa said...

Great Post!!! lovely
visit my blog!!!
xx

www.ilovenystyle.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

love the kimono at the end!

Noortje said...

so much lovely stuff! im loving the prints and colors
xo

Kimberly said...

love all the different prints! definitely something i was missing in my spring wardrobe!

giveaway on my blog!

http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/2011/04/giveaway.html

Lippylash said...

You picked out some gorgeous pieces!!

Lippylash.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Gorgeous clothes :). I especially love the topshop playsuit. I love your blog and am following. Thanks for your comment on mine :).

Sarah
x

http://dollydotgirl.blogspot.com

Reptilia said...

Love asos collection! I love floral print for Summer!

http://justreptilia.blogspot.com

xx

Lucía said...

Some of these are really cool. i think my favorite are the Forever21 shorts :)

New York Don't Leave Me said...

These are great picks! Love the opening ceremony picks especially! xo

www.nydontleaveme.com

Anonymous said...

We have never enough patterns! love everything there!

xoxo

Virginie/ Couture & DIY