Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The1727

All of the following photos are from the lookbook of The1727, a new clothing store that I was recently contacted about that is dedicated to dainty women's fashion. The delicate, handcrafted details, as well as all of the ruffles and chiffon show off the collection's influence of french rococo style. If you are looking to add a touch of romanticism and elegance to your wardrobe, The1727 is definitely worth checking out!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Better yet, if you got to the store's website here, you can enter to win LIFELONG SHIPPING and $500 to spend on the site! All you have to do is sign up and keep your fingers crossed that you are the 1000 member! More good news: Even if you don't win you can still earn $75 to spend and free shipping on your first order just by referring other people to sign up. Then, if they win, you will too! So, its pretty simple stuff. I would take advantage if I were you.

(You have until May 6th to sign up)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great!

Marie said...

wow. I really like the third picture, but they are all stunning!

Tristana said...

Gorgeous photos, I really love all the dresses... And the girl is sp pretty :)

www.moitristana.com
www.moitristana.com

Milica said...

Cute!

www.modeuncover.com

Elegantesque said...

WOW the dresses look incredible really, they are so delicated ! I love the third one, it's so delicated

kisses
hannah
http://elegantesque.blogspot.com

ATW said...

the first dress looks great!

xxx

http://pulcinellata.blogspot.com/

Lucía said...

Well I love the clothes!

ediot said...

such nice pieces. i think the second is my favorite.
Thanks for sharing and for stopping by me
hope you're having a great week
xx

DanielaCarpino said...

LOVE THE PICTURES! ARE SO NICE! LOVELY BLOG!

Unknown said...

omg this model is perfect! love the styling here, the whole shoot is lovely!

xoxo

Oh my Dior! said...

that is a really cool deal im going to enter!

http://www.ohmydior.org/

Sana said...

Oh my god, all of the pictures are so beautiful! The model is so pretty too, thank you for sharing! x