Monday, April 18, 2011

Me Encanta España

Photobucket
Isabeli on the cover of Vogue España in Emilio Pucci.
I wouldn't usually post a cover but when I saw this I knew I had to. It is just so...dreamy <3
Feeling super bummed though because I called up two Barnes & Nobles and neither carry Vogue Spain and now that I've seen most of this issue I have to have it! Every editorial is just gorgeous!

Any wonderful Spanish reader want to send one over my way? : )

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

You can expect more from this issue. A lot more.


Credit: fashiongonerogue, tfs

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOOOOOOVE MSS. FONTANA!!
Brazilian girls are always amazing!

Loved your blog!!!

http://psclausen.wordpress.com

Sam said...

Everything is freaking gorgeous!

http://samalamode.blogspot.com

Milica said...

Amazing cover! Oh I have that issue :)))

www.modeuncover.com

Yajaira said...

love these photos - she looks great

Anonymous said...

wow! Nice! ^^

laumassaferro said...

linda♥ http://laumassaferro.blogspot.com/

Catherine said...

this editorial is amazing. The dress on the cover = I am in love.

Frank Vinyl said...

I love this spread..amazing
francesca
http://www.frankvinyl.com

sorelle in style said...

wonderful photos! i want a copy, too!

thanks for visiting us!

-j, your newest follower :)
http://sorelleinstyle.blogspot.com

Kimberly said...

omg i love these photos!!! they're amazing love isabeli she is gorgeous!

giveaway on my blog!

http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/2011/04/giveaway.html

Caroline Mason said...

im so in love with the dresses they chose! especially that floral chanel one!

Song Anh said...

Thanks for the posting these lovely images from the editorial! Love it! Can't wait to see more!

Cup of Fashion

jessica january said...

hey kristen, thanks so much for visiting my blog, i'm so glad you like it! yours is lovely as well, and these are such beautiful images of isabel. of course it would be hard for her to look bad, but with that lighting + styling... it's just incredible!

january, x
jessicajanuary.com