Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Ipanema

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

As promised, another editorial from Vogue España. This time, Lais Ribeiro wears Marant, Balmain, Dolce & Gabbana, and more lustworthy pieces through the streets of Ipanema. In other words, these photos represent my dream life, Pucci boots included!

Credit: tfs

16 comments:

Yajaira said...

LOVE THE FIRST PHOTO

Heidi said...

Gorgeous photos! Loving the background in the last photo- breathtaking!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your comment !! :) Your blog is really great, I like the pictures you choose ! ^^

Astrid Storm said...

oh lord.. these pictures are looking fab! such a beautifull model! the biggest thanks for your comment, i'll follow you, and youre post is so inspirational.
xoxo

Anonymous said...

♥ So nice post.) Love your blog.) ♥

Oh my Dior! said...

love all these pictures! im following you via bloglovin please follow back!

http://www.ohmydior.org/

costra y ampolla said...

2nd pic is super cool!!

loved it!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sana said...

Oh my god, she's so pretty! thanks for sharing.xx

Unfinished Impressions said...

this editorial is fantastic! the girl is so beautiful,and the clothes are the best of all!

gold N turquoise said...

wow, what an editorial!

jenny
http://goldnturquoise.blogspot.com/

Tristana said...

I like this

www.moitristana.com
www.moitristana.com

Десислава Валентинова said...

I loooove these pictures.. They are sooo inspiring!!

http://truedreamcatcher.blogspot.com

DanielaCarpino said...

great pictures! love your blog! so good!

Nomadic D. said...

Loving the jacket in the first photo and the earrings in the second to last one. And thanks for you comment on my blog!

http://nomadic-d.blogspot.com/

polkadotsky said...

I love the outfits in pictures 1 and 4- should have known it's Vogue shoot. Vogue never fails. I am killing for that swimsuit and leather jacket and those jeans are to die for. beyond gorgeus!
Thanks for visiting & commenting! ;)
polkadotsky0.blogspot.com

Tristana said...

Shoes look amazing

www.moitristana.com
www.moitristana.com