Friday, April 8, 2011

I Heart It

Here, to finish out the working week, are some things that I love right now:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
These photos of Jacquelyn Jablonski for H&M magazine. It was tough to chose just a few to post since the whole editorial is gorgeous and the styling makes me go, "oh I should have gone for more of that look today" (don't you hate those moments?).
Photobucket
Gold Clock necklace from Topshop. Simple and subtle. I've been trying to add more pieces like this instead of heading straight for the over-sized, sometimes obnoxious statement pieces that I usually go for. Knowing myself that may not last too long though...


New favorite show: All On the Line! If you haven't watched it yet I suggest you do. It is on Sundance and is some seriously entertaining stuff. Plus, who doesn't love Joe Zee?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I don't usually deal with interiors, but I do deal very well with shiny things. Shiny things like Swarovski crystals. So when I saw the new collection of wallpaper designed by Karen Beauchamp for Swarovski Elements I didn't have to think twice about adding it into a "things I love" sort of post because really, how fancy would you feel telling people you had Swarovski wallpaper? Yeah, pretty fancy.

You can go to the Swarovski Elements facebook page here to check out a video and more photos of the collection like the prints below.
Photobucket

Credit: fashiongonerogue

23 comments:

Wynne Prasetyo said...

apparently your recent favorites have become mine too. great post!

Oh my Dior! said...

I really like the necklace!!

http://www.ohmydior.org/

Jaeger said...

thanks for your comment! now following, follow back if you like!
love the first photo, i wanna get a poncho just like it!

http://youngandimpressionable94.blogspot.com/

x

james said...

gahhh i dont have the sundance channel =X but yes, i do love me some joe zee! oh my he's lost a lot of weight! this looks like a really cool and inspiring show!!

The Cat Hag said...

Hehe I love loud obnoxious accessories too!

I have so many colourful baubles that if I wear them altogether, I will look like a Christmas Tree. :D


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag

Anonymous said...

gorgeous pics!!

Lydz xX said...

the lady in the pics is stunning. great selection and post

http://themashedup.blogspot.com/
Lydz xX

Milica said...

Amazing editorial! And I love that show! :)

www.modeuncover.com

Jane said...

Wow great blog! I love these hippie style! thanks for your comment on my blog!
Jane ;)

Silvia Negretti said...

Nice pics!!!
Love this hippies mood!
xoxo
S



http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

ok she is stunning.
thanks for the sweet comment on the blog.
hope you'll follow :]

love m.
acupofm.blogspot.com
keep in touch.

Laura Sherriffs said...

great post and I love that editorial! :)

http://fight-fires-in-your-best-clothes.blogspot.com

Styles, Trends and Shoes said...

great!I love it ♥!!

Miss Bias said...

Oh, the editorial is gorgeous. The clock necklace rocks and I would love to watch the new show All on the Line. It looks like a great show.

Thanks for your recent comment = )

Miss Bias
www.missbias.blogpsot.com

Emily said...

How amazing is that H&M! Love the styling
x

http://rosemodern.blogspot.com

Yajaira said...

love black and white photos

MILK said...

LOVE Joe Zee! down to his name :)

www.mi-lk.com

Angela Alvarez said...

joe zee!!!!! i love him!!
very nice post!
xx
fashionbit

Anonymous said...

great editorial. lovely post hun!

ps. I would like to invite you to the first giveaway on my blog.

xx
deni

Isquisofrenia said...

loving the fringe bag, and yes i wathch all on the line too
keeps me entartain!!

By Sara Romero said...

wow im so happy i came across your blog, im really excited to watch that show. it looks awesome. thanks for sharing :) i also love your hippie inspired photos. im following, hope you can check me out

xoxo
FAKE EMPIRE


http://sararomerosararomero.blogspot.com

http://lookbook.nu/sararomero

http://www.etsy.com/SHOP/TEAANDTULIPS

Choiii said...

The editorial is beautifull! :)

Alicia said...

Great post! Love the editorial & Joe Zee is the best :)

Thanks for your sweet comment, enjoy your Sunday!

http://mundodealicia.blogspot.com/