Saturday, November 27, 2010

Anna & Karmen

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

A little post dedicated to Anna Jagodzinska and Karmen Pedaru , who if you haven't heard are suing Next, along with Anne Aleksandra Cywinska. Anna and Karmen are two of my favorite models and I'm really happy that they are actually taking action against their agency. This isn't the first time we've heard stories of agencies being shady, whether it be for stealing money, like in this case, or not. Obviously I can't speak for anyone and I don't have any first hand experience but it seems pretty common knowledge that many times these girls get treated like shit even though they are a huge factor in why we post the editorials we do, I mean, how many times do you post some spread and all the comments are "oh she's so pretty"(not that their is any shame in that comment because lord knows I do it all the time)? So good for Anna, Anne, and Karmen for actually doing something about it!

-If that read like a big run-on I'm sorry. I'm not in the editing sort of mood : )

Credit: TFS

8 comments:

Away with the fairy's said...

stunning girls!

http://illustratemypillowcase.blogspot.com/

HoneyBunny said...

They're amazing, so good for them!

Froso M. said...

The first picture absolutely depicts me favorite everyday make up!

Kisses, Froso from Style Nirvana

therawpower said...

i dunno wut had happened but i think they are really brave in doing so....
and the fur coat really got my attention..

thrifted drifter said...

I wish I could do my eyes like the first pic!!! Shaky hands I guess:/

Lisa Lisa Lisa said...

First, what pretty pictures! =)
Second, it is good when people stand up to their powerful employers. It will help protect other models down the road.

Patricia said...

Their eye makeup is awesome!!
cupcake
xo
(ur on my blogroll luvly lady)

Michelle said...

love the make up in the first shot


http://herecomesthesun13.blogspot.com