soft/hard mix is just the perfect phrase of it.i love this ed. the working boots are awesome combined with the glamorous dresses. very inspiring!!
This is an amazing editorial. Love the soft chunky knits with the tough shoes!xoxo,colormenana.blogspot.com
great spread.
thanks for your comment!!! :D:D omg!! i love ur blog!!I am following you now!!xoxofashionbit
LOve the outfits! And I'm not even going to get started with the boots-Emma
the mix of the cozy knits with the sparkle and sequins is beautiful, major inspiration for the holiday festivities coming up.... :)xxMILK TEETHS
I love those chunky sweaters.
These are really pretty pictures!!
I love this pics they are amazing!! Thanks for visiting my blogxxRosaMy Stylish Little Secrethttp://mystylishlittlesecret.blogspot.com
This is one of my favourite editorials of all time. Great post, thanks!!The Crafthttp://thecraftiswhatyoumakeit.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment
10 comments:
soft/hard mix is just the perfect phrase of it.
i love this ed. the working boots are awesome combined with the glamorous dresses. very inspiring!!
This is an amazing editorial. Love the soft chunky knits with the tough shoes!
xoxo,
colormenana.blogspot.com
great spread.
thanks for your comment!!! :D:D omg!! i love ur blog!!
I am following you now!!
xoxo
fashionbit
LOve the outfits! And I'm not even going to get started with the boots
-Emma
the mix of the cozy knits with the sparkle and sequins is beautiful, major inspiration for the holiday festivities coming up.... :)
xx
MILK TEETHS
I love those chunky sweaters.
These are really pretty pictures!!
I love this pics they are amazing!! Thanks for visiting my blog
xx
Rosa
My Stylish Little Secret
http://mystylishlittlesecret.blogspot.com
This is one of my favourite editorials of all time. Great post, thanks!!
The Craft
http://thecraftiswhatyoumakeit.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment