Beautiful editorial with Eline van Houten from Fault Mag, not much to say besides that I love the styling. It is that simple. Except that I feel like I've either posted this before, or it is old...except that it isn't that old and I haven't posted it. Sometimes I think these blog posts are all blending together.
And in other news, I just bought this dress from Asos. Yep, I'm petite-it makes trying to find a dress not so fun anymore, but oh Asos, they always come through.
Credit: TFS, Asos
10 comments:
always loaded with inspiration after i visit ur blog,kristen.
thanks for sharing.
love the highfashion/high-street mixtures here!
I am a petite lady too, I will have to check their site out
love this post
and great header :D
xoxo
do u know if the jacket on the 4th photo is from chanel ?? its really nice !
Great dress!! I love Asos.
love this post! your blog is super cute :) that dress you picked is awesome!
xoxo
Beautiful pictures! And that dress is a showstopper! Great choice! xxoxoxoo
Great garments, love the combinations!
Maryjane coco
stunning post!! I love your header btw :)
xxx
lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com
ASOS is awesome!!! Loveeee the dress!!! Your blog is super cool! Following! I <3 Shakira :P
Post a Comment